Friday 7 June 2013

I will Survive !

I swear my life is going to ruins. Too many things that are not right, a whole list of them. Now where do i start my list 1. My tv/decoder does not play quite a number of channels that i pay for on a monthly basis. This has been going on since FEBRUARY!!!! thats when i moved in here. I cant believe this. The last thing im left to do is to go to Multichoice with the damned decoder. So i dont see Vuzu tv, BigBrotherAfrica,BBCL , . Im sure you are asking yourself what on earth am i watching. I mean i already have half bouqet so im not left with much. 2. My oven decided to smoke up at some point when i was trying to bake my lasagna, so i havent been able to bake or roast in the past months. You know how i love cooking and baking right, well i do. 3. My washing machine refused to connect to the pipe here, so i havent been able to get the correct size pipe. Ive been driving around with it since months ago. Sigh. So i manually pour the water into the tub. Imagine all that manual work . 4. My bedroom has carpet(im not sure how i overlooked this little detail, because i suffer from bad sinuses, plus my chest is not 100%. So before i sleep i have to let out a little sneeze or cough...eish hay fever all over 5. My car is dusty! I was stopped by a metro cop the other day , he simply told me to get my car washed and let me go. Lol. Dont worry ill wash it this weekend With all this, i think i need disaster management unit to come and rescue me lol. One by one i plan to tackle these problems, i will not be defeated!!... I WILL SURVIVE Much ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment