Friday 26 April 2013

Weather Blues

Its The cold season and I am certainly NOT the biggest fan. I am summer baby, Born during the heart of summer: January. So you can imagine. My outings are now super limited, I can't stay out too late. My home will get sick of me soon. I am seriously counting the months until spring comes. 

Besides the weather being doom and gloom I have my studies coming up and I cannot wait!! it has been a while since I read a book for exam purposes, but hey I am older and wiser with more discipline than before. 

I currrently came across a blog, very well written I might add. It's about a Zulu girl that went up to Johannesburg to study, and boy did she get the Johannesburg experience!! It's unputdownable, last night i read until 1am, imagine!I hope someone can see her good work and offer to publish, only because i think it can be an eye opener to most youngsters who come up to Johannesburg for the first time. The series of events is almost unbelievable but it's all true, and it happens on a daily basis. So should it ever get published, it will definately be used as a tool or guide to : Starting a life in Johannesburg, The Do's an Don'ts . I haven't even fnished reading all the chapters but I have such recommendations for it, maybe it's because I also come from KwaZulu Natal. Lol.

On that note, let me get back to work. I will be writing soon. it's bad enough that it's taken me so long to write, but hey  a girl does get busy hey. You know ...


No comments:

Post a Comment