Friday 30 June 2023

2023 first half review

It's become common that i update my blog on Fridays, i wonder why. Today marks end of the first half of 2023, whoa! time sure does fly. Let's rate the status of this 40 year old spinster: Contentment level:8 out of 10 (overall) Relationships: 0 (thumbs down) Failed talking stage: 1 Crushes: 1 ( there's a handsome guy on my TL that loves everything guns, Lord if he were to DM i wouldn't be able to stop myself) Kisses: 0 (crying face). Dates: 1 lousy coffee date from that failed talking stage , which therefore doesn't even count as a date. hell Vacation: 1 Work: is good, still growing and being given a seat at thee tables. Bless the Loed foe that. The one things that's truly non issue right now. Fitness: rather low (winter is my excuse) still sexy though Hoes: eish, I'd say i have a third od a hoe. this hoe is damn inconsistent i can count thw pokes in one hand at my damn age. so nonexistent, basically. Now going into the second and last hald of the year, i need another holiday and definitely kisses. Lord i am now praying for thw kisses, how a lady can go through a drought of kisses is beyond but hey, im in no business of kissing frogs but hell if all there is is frogs then what is a lady supposed to do. i need better motivation for my fitness, do the bike at least twice a week. the laziness must fall! *candles to more kisses, passionate kisses, kisses without pokes. i need a new hoe. One funny thing i have observed though is thag i am in no way desperate, i want what i want and i will get what i want. So people make the mistake of thinking that i can or need to take anything with a willy that comes my way. oh hell never. the last talking stage was rather old and boring. He had zero game and all he did was to shower me with WhatsApp texts of how much he still loves, hell! Is love not an action? Last i checked it was. You can proclaim your love all you want but, if there is no action accompanying that then you may as well stop with that silly mission. Let me enjoy my Friday, i just ran out of vodka 🙃 which was the drink of choice for tonight (i was purposely avoiding the red wine, knowing the horniness it comes with). I am alive, well, noutished, healthy and still loving myself. Kisses

1 comment:

  1. We need a quarterly update, this is good and helpful

    ReplyDelete